I finished a couple of new vests the weekend before last. I decided to work with some of the beautiful fabric that I was gifted a few years ago by Teri Jo Summer. It was interesting to observe how the felting transforms the prints and colors. They became more intense and defined. I really like the patchwork effect. The finished fabric also has a nice handle.
This is the second vest that I made.
I used some thick fabric that I think is wool, and consequently I had a hard time getting the fabric felted into the project, and at the end I decided to add a few stitches to keep it in place. I will be experimenting more with this technique.